Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

It's a...

 


BOY!!!! We went for our 18 week ultrasound and the baby is healthy with all its parts which we are so happy and thankful for. And we found out exactly what kind of parts it had (BOY PARTS!). Not only are we thankful for a healthy baby, but to have another sweet boy like Nathan delights my heart beyond belief. We actually kind of thought it might be a girl and we would have been happy either way but its so fun to know now and get even more excited about the big day in July. So I wont have a shopping partner or anyone to give me to juicy details but I am already envisioning the two boys playing and growing up together. And if either one of our boys are as sweet and kind to their mom as Dan is to his I am in for a real treat. And lastly, I know we will be saving TONS of money over the years. As far as names go we are almost 100% positive it will be Luke Daniel Matteo. The verse I love for this baby so far has been Galatians 1:15 "But God had special plans for me and set me apart for His work even before I was born. He called me through His grace."
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Alicia said...

So exciting! Nathan will be a wonderful big brother!

Courtney said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you to have 2 sweet boys!

Carrie and Jordan said...

how exciting!!!!

Us said...

Ash, Congratulations!! Two boys are so much fun! I know you will love it, and Nathan will love growing up with a brother!

Shireen said...

Hey, girl,
Again, I'm SO excited for you guys! Wow. :)
How many blessings can our Lord pack into one day?!?! :) I almost cried when I read this beautiful name...I LOVE Luke Daniel Matteo. How meaningful, carrying on his daddy's name and carrying two strong biblical names :)(Gospels, too!).
Luke is so blessed already, and I look forward to meeting and HOLDING this sweet bundle as soon as the Lord will allow for that!
I'm in awe of our gracious God...a good report for Mommy and son :), news of a boy and a great, strong name!
So excited for yall.
Love you.

Kathryn said...

Congrats on another boy! How fun that they will each grow up with a fun brother to play with! And 2 sweet boys to fill your momma- heart! :)