The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Monday, February 22, 2010
Fun in Huntsville
Nathan and I went up to visit my parents this past friday and saturday and boy did we have fun. It made it nice that the weather was so warm. We went to the park twice, played with my parents' new doggie(a friendly doggie so far), and got to enjoy another delicious meal prepared by my brother(pork marsala with mushrooms and angel hair pasta with a side of wilted greens with cranberries, and apple pie for dessert). Other perks were the homemade blueberry pancakes made by my mom, backrubs from my dad, and lots of spoiling of Nathan by the grandparents.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment