The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Flamingos
On our way out of the zoo we saw all the flamingos clustered together and they were right up at the fence and willing to be swatted at by little boys which was kind of funny. These birds are truly beautiful and amazing how they stand on one skinny leg. I thought I would include some pictures that Dan took because we were so amazed by these birds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ashley - those are not pelicans!!!! They are flamingos. You do know that, right?????
LOL!
Post a Comment