The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Sunday, March 21, 2010
19 months and Indoor fun
Nathan turned 19 months this past week and I realized that I haven't posted since he turned 18 months. Well, thats because we havent been up to much since it has been so dreary outside. So I included a couple shots of our indoor play activities and a fun visit from Karen and Charlie. Its amazing to me to see Nathan changing so much recently. He is getting the hang of his tool bench(screwing and unscrewing), he knows all the pieces of Mr. Potato Head and loves his Shape puzzle. His two favorite activities continue to be playing and throwing his ball and setting up his blocks as drums and beating on them. This shouldnt suprise me since his dad is a great drummer and i used to carry balls around everywhere I went throwing and bouncing them off of everything. He is a sponge with words and although doesnt retain everything he repeats almost any word we tell him. He is still a picky eater but at least the things he does like are healthy(except for fries), they just dont have much substance to them; the boy lives off of yogurt, fruit, and granola bars.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Love all the pics!!!
Can't believe Nathan's already 19 months! Wow!!!
Post a Comment