Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Thursday, April 8, 2010

It was raining cats and dogs...and tigers

 


 


 


 


The rain finally let up a little so before it started back I quickly got our raincoats on and headed outside. Nathan loves puddles and also had a great time acting like he was watering the plants. The raincoat was given to us awhile back by Dan's aunt but its never been warm enough to play in the rain until today so we got to test it out. I think Nathan felt like it was a little constricting but after the first sight of the puddles he didnt mind at all. Also, I know our backyard is a little overgrown, but it must really be a jungle out there(hence the tiger!).
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Alicia said...

ADORABLE!!!

Shireen said...

Way to make the MOST of a rainy morning!!! Sweet Nathan...a great sport, but I KNOW he enjoyed the puddles!

Remember when Hurricane Ivan came through while we three girlies lived up in your Bluff Park house? Remember the power had been off for days (maybe not, but it felt like it!), and we all got cabin fever and went out in rain coat and clothes/shoes we didn't care about for a walk and ended up splashing in all the puddles! That was FUN!

Carrie and Jordan said...

LOVE the pictures...and the raincoat. So cute!!!