The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Daddy's Day Off
Nathan and I were so excited to have Daddy off today and we all had a great time. Dan has been working long hours this week so he decided to take a day off and spend it with us. Our most exciting outing was of course the zoo (Dan's favorite place). The guys got there early because I had my OB check up, and then I met up with them just in time to see the monkeys and then head over to the water station. As you can see, Nathan LOVES the water. Sometimes it takes him awhile to get used to it but today he just RAN on it and never stopped.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment