The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Sunday, May 16, 2010
Date Night: Country Style
For my birthday back in March Dan bought me tickets to the Lady Antebellum/Tim McGraw concert which was this passed Friday night. I love both bands and I especially love anytime time I can wear my cowboy boots and a cowboy hat and be in the norm. We had a great time just hanging out together and thankfully my parents were in town to watch our little cowboy back at the house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Love the cowboy boots!!! What a fun date!
What a fun treat! You don't even look preggers cowgirl!!
This is too funny! I love the boots and hat :)
Post a Comment