The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Saturday, May 8, 2010
Water Fountain in Chattanooga
Water Fountains are NUMBER ONE!
So many fountains, so little time
I'm having so much fun, I don't even mind striking a pose
Im not sure if I ever posted these pictures from Chattanooga. I was scrolling down on my blog and the pictures didn't pull up so I wanted to include some from the water fountain in Chattanooga (for my memory's sake if nothing else). Nathan had a great time and slept well on the walk back to the aquarium. I don't know how to put it in order so I just stuck it here. Check out the most recent posts from this weekends activites below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Great posts!!! I hoped your parents would get pics of their time at the petting zoo! Okay, so your parents are amazing! Tell them that I love them so much and that they're amazing grandparents! I want to take Rhys to the petting zoo when we get back from MO with you guys.
I hope yall have had a great weekend together!!
Love you guys and please give hugs to your parents. I don't guess I'm gonna get to see them this time. It's been a great day for us...very laid back from the get-go! I am thankful!
Post a Comment