The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Friday, June 25, 2010
Beach in Birmingham
All three girls with Nathan
Gaby and Nathan
Alexis and Nathan
Building sandcastles
Dan's sister (Adri), and three nieces (Chelsie, Gaby, and Alexis) are in town for a couple of days. We had fun going out to eat and to yogurt mtn last night and then today we hit the BEACH! The beach at Oak Mtn that is. It turned out to be a great day; the water was warm and clear, it was not crowded at all and we all had a great time swimming and building sandcastles. I will have to say, Nathan is LOVING all the attention he is getting with his Tia Adri(aunt Adri) and all three girls doting on him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How fun!! I know Nathan is loving having his cousins around for a few days! Great thinking on going to Oak Mtn!
What a great idea! Looks like he had a blast :)
Post a Comment