The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Gardendale Splash Pad
On Saturday we all went out to Gardendale to watch our friends Heidi and Drake and Mike play ultimate frisbee. It was hot so I definitley wasn't envying the athletes having to run around after the frisbee(which I would normally love to do if not pregnant, but not in this heat). Nathan loved getting to run and throw the frisbee during the break times. However, the main hit out there was the Splash Pad that was connected to the fields. It is a really nice facility with a large splash area and a huge playground. It took Nathan a couple minutes to get his nerve to get in the water but after a few quick run throughs with mom he was all out the rest of the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment