The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Monday, June 28, 2010
Disc Golf
One night before dinner I was aching to get out do something with everyone that didn't cost much and wasn't too hot. Dan came up with the great idea of Disc Golf at George Ward Park. Dan and I had our first date playing disc golf (which made me excited because he must have realized I was an outdoorsy kind of girl) and we used to go quite often. It had been a couple years since we had been so it was fun getting out and playing again. Its a fun activity because its mainly shaded, you don't need much skill at all to have fun, and its free. Nathan LOVED the frisbees (almost as much as he loves balls) and would run and chase them after we threw them. There are some steep areas so Dan carried him in the back pack but other than that he was in a full-out sprint.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment