The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Monday, June 28, 2010
Mcwane Center
Thanks to my parents who gave Nathan(and mainly me) a membership to the Mcwane Center we all got to go for free. It was a fun activity to beat the heat and entertain us all. Nathan loved the water area and mainly just RUNNING all around. I have to thank Dan for chasing him everywhere. They are having a Mr. Potato Head exhibit there now and I think us adults enjoyed it more than Nathan because it was fun seeing all the old "classic" Mr. Potato heads from decades past.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment