Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Monday, June 28, 2010

Ending the vist with a SPLASH!

 


 


 


 


We had a great time with Dan's sister and nieces and as you can see from the many posts below we got to do a lot of fun things. On the last night we pulled out the slip 'n slide and had a great time. Nathan didn't do the slide but he loved watching the girls, and he had a good time splashing his football into the pool. I was a little (kind of a lot) jealous that I couldn't do the slip 'n slide; but there's always next year! Thanks Adri for coming to visit. We love yall and had a great time hanging out.

Several more new posts below.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Shireen said...

Yall didn't have fun or anything with Dan's family in town, did you? :) Glad yall had a great time!
I got on an antibiotic yesterday for a sinus infection (3rd one in 4months!) Took Rhys to a ped, NO ear infection, PTL!!! We're on the road to recovery. We were all in bed before 8:00 last night! I've been up since 4:00 when Russell left for PT! :)