Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Monday, July 19, 2010

23 months...where did my baby go?

 


 


 


 


Nathan turned 23 months yesterday and I just wonder "where did my baby go?" He is growing up and changing so fast. He really is learning so much these days and I have been trying to be intentional with our play time. He is loving learning some Spanish words from Dan: he can count to ten, say most parts of his body, and hello in Spanish. This month he has loved going swimming and continues to love anything ball related. He has always been pretty attached to me but in the past couple of weeks he has been my little leach. He does fine when I'm not there and loves his Daddy but if I am around he wants to be right ON me. I am a bit anxious and am praying for a smooth transition for him when Baby Luke arrives. I tried to take some pics of just him and our last pictures of a family of three; it wasn't the best photo shoot because it was about to rain and both Dan and I had our pajamas on but you do what you can these days. We are so excited about Luke being here in 2 days (Lord willing) but I'm sure I will miss some of these sweet times with just Nathan.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Emily said...

We are so excited about Luke's arrival. We will be saying extra prayers for Luke and Mommy on the 21st! Congrats!
The Pfaff Family

Carrie and Jordan said...

So excited to meet Luke in a few days! I'll be praying for your delivery and for a easy transition at home:)