Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Black and White Shots

 

Sleeping peacefully

 

Daddy and Luke

 

Both boys

 

Daddy and his boys

Here are some of the black and white shots we got. They are not in the best focus but it was worth a shot. I have a feeling there won't be as many photo ops once Dan goes back to work.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Alicia said...

He is just precious! So true about it being harder to get pics w/o some extra hands:) Can't wait to see you guys next week!! Pray you all are doing well.

Katherine said...

I don't think I've ever commented on your blog before but I absolutely LOVE those pictures!

Shireen said...

Hey, girl,
These are such sweet pictures. What a gift to have them this early on, and you'll have Dan at home in the evenings and on the weekends for more fun, impromptu picture moments.
I can't believe the week is almost over! So, your mom will be coming down. I guess on Sunday, huh? Well, that'll be helpful, and she'll enjoy her time with her grandsons. :)
Let me know how you're sleeping these nights, aside from feedings, obviously. Is the restlessness gone??? Mine has kicked in and at high gear. I at cken parmesan (red sauce) again last night, and I'm up b/c I'm restless, my tummy is not feeling great and the whole breathing thing is hard for me when lying down. So, I finally just got out of bed b/c I knew that Russell needs his sleep. He has to be up at 4am to be running 4.5 miles at 5a. Whew. I would really appreciate your prayers, that I would be sensitive to what my body needs during these last days of pregnancy and be diligent to give myself exactly that, be it rest, certain foods (NOT red sauce), etc. Not complaining at all!!! This has been a super easy pregnancy, just asking for the support in prayer. Thank you!!
I'm praying for you, Ashley. Russell and I prayed together for you two nights ago, that the Lord would give you the strength you need to keep up with both boys' schedules. He is and He will continue to. :)

Shannon and Clint said...

Precious Pictures!