The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Thursday, July 29, 2010
My boys
It has been so nice to have Dan home this whole week. He definitley wins the Dad/Husband of the year award. Not only has he been entertaining Nathan all day, getting me food, cleaning up around the house; but he also helped me with a imprompto photo shoot. I was bummed that I never got any newborn pictures of Nathan and although these are not professional I was happy to get some cute shots of both boys with me and some of just Luke. I have a whole new appreciation for professional baby photographers; it was almost impossible to get both boys in the picture and looking half-way decent at the same time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I LOVE these pictures. I think you did an awesome job! All your boys look so handsome! God bless you!
Your family is amazing. These are wonderful pictures and I cannot wait to meet Mr. Luke Daniel Matteo and of course see that sweet big brother Nathan. I hope you are feeling well too! What a wonderful time!
love ya'll
Post a Comment