Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Fun Outing

 


 


 


 


I have been wanting to go blueberry picking all summer and knew that my time was rather limited before Baby Luke's arrival. However, it has been so hot and Dan has been working really hard and long hours so I hadn't wanted to suggest it. Yet thankfully he brought it up on Thursday night that we should go down to peach park in clanton to get peaches and eat BBQ. I was super excited because I knew there was a place to pick blueberries right near there. We went to Petals from the Past which is in Jemison, AL and they have tons of blueberries plants but also a HUGE nursery of all kinds of roses, other flowering plants, fruit trees and vegetables. Nathan had fun picking the berries and it turned out to be a nice day. We also made it down to peach park and let him run around more and then got a big box of peaches and ate some delicious BBQ. Thanks Dan for suggesting this fun outing!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: