Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Guntersville Lodge

 


 


 


 


Dan had a conference on Thursday and Friday up in Guntersville so Nathan and I tagged along with him. While he was inside attending meetings we were enjoying the pool, the playground and local grounds(although it was super hot), and the outstanding views. I had been to Guntersville Lake many times before and its a gorgeous lake but I had never stayed at the lodge. If you are interested in a fairly close and cheap getaway I would strongly recommend the Lodge. It was recently renovated and the rooms are nice, the pool is fun, the food was good, and the views were outstanding. We would love to go back in the fall and see all the leaves.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Wow!!! That looks so nice! Beautiful view!