Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Sunday, August 22, 2010

First Day of MDO

 


 


Last Thursday was Nathan's first day of Mother's Day Out at St. Mark's Methodist. He went last year one-day a week and this year he will be going two days a week. He was not happy when I dropped him off but by the time I was down the hall he had stopped crying and when I picked him up he was all smiles and the teachers said he had a great day. He even told me two of his new friend's names and said one of them cried. I think he will have fun getting to play and do crafts a couple times a week and it will be nice to only have one child to tend to for a little while. Nathan has been quite clingly since Luke has arrived; he gets upset anytime someone new comes over(even a friend or neighbor who he knows well) or anytime I leave him anywhere. But he always comes around quick so I am sure its just part of the transistion. A sweet thing about being clingy is that he wants to "hug mommy" and "kiss mommy" several times a day, which you know I NEVER turn down!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Shireen said...

Yay!! Way to go, sweet Nathan!! Yes, give your mommy ALL the kisses you will give out! ;)

I hope MDO continues to go well! :)

I love the t-shirt Nathan is sporting, too! :)