The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Sunday, August 22, 2010
One Month and Funny Faces
Luke turned One Month yesterday. I really can't believe we have already had him in our family for a whole month. Time seems to fly even faster with the second child, which makes me a little sad. Here is Luke sitting next to his bear for his monthly shot, and then I included some funny faces he was making the other day(sorry they are so blurry, it was low light and I still only have my cheap camera). He is staying awake a little more during the day and is happy for the most part. He still wants to be held for most of the day yet is doing a little better at night and thankfully does really well when we are out. I think he must like the noise because he did great at church today, at a party i went to last night and at moms group last week. You would think there would be enough noise in the house with Nathan and my loud mouths but apparently not because at home he is rarely content unless he is being held.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment