The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Sunday, August 22, 2010
Awake and Alert
Now that Luke is staying awake a little more I thought I would try and capture some shots. We love you Luke!
Ashley, these pictures are beautiful! Gosh, he and Nathan are like TWINS at this age! Whew!!
I still can't believe how much he wants to be held. Girl, you're going to have a back of steal! ;)
I hope yall are doing great! Caleb went 4 hours between two sets of feedings last night. I'm praying that he'll go at least 4 hrs after his 11p feeding tonight! Love yall and excited to see you soon! ;)
2 comments:
He is Mr. Alert, and just getting cuter by the minute. Great pictures!!
Ashley, these pictures are beautiful! Gosh, he and Nathan are like TWINS at this age! Whew!!
I still can't believe how much he wants to be held. Girl, you're going to have a back of steal! ;)
I hope yall are doing great! Caleb went 4 hours between two sets of feedings last night. I'm praying that he'll go at least 4 hrs after his 11p feeding tonight! Love yall and excited to see you soon! ;)
Post a Comment