Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Monday, August 30, 2010

Big Momma

Now that Nathan is talking more and starting to form basic sentences I am going to try and keep up with some of his funny sayings. Don't worry, I wont post them all but these just cracked me up yesterday so I thought I would share it.

We have been teaching Nathan the difference between Big and Small. We were coloring and drew a baby and said Luke is small and then drew Mom and Dad stick people and said Mom and Dad were big.
So yesterday when I got him out of his crib he points to me and says "Big Momma" and for the next hour kept pointing to me and saying "Big Momma." Its not exactly what a postpartum mom wants to hear but it made me laugh.

To make up for the above quote it did make me feel better when I was trying on clothes to wear to a meeting at church last night and although I was barely able to button some pants Nathan looked at me and said "cute pants mommy." Although he doesn't know fashion and barely knows the meaning of the word cute I lit up with a huge smile and confidence (but I didn't end up wearing the pants).

1 comment:

Alicia said...

He is so verbal! That is hilarious!