The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
What Nathan has been up to
Nathan making mommy get in the car with him and Caroline at the Mcwane Center
Nathan eating his first corn on the cob but doesn't want to touch the cob
Nathan showing off his mess after eating leftover cookie cake
1 comment:
LOVING how Nathan eats his corn on the cob! :) That is hilarious! :)
I love to see Nathan kissing on Luke. That's what it looks like when Rhys kisses on Caleb. :)
Post a Comment