The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Saturday, September 25, 2010
Alabama Game
We just got done watching the Alabama game and boy was it close. We had fun pre-game going to the park and jumping on the tires, and also managing a quick family shot. Then Nathan watched part of the game in Uncle Kevin's lap. And aftwerwards we of course had to get some post-game playing in with Uncle Kevin and Papa. Although the game was a nailbiter we had a great time with all the family in town.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm LOVING the sea of red! Go Bama! And your precious boys are growing so quickly. I can't believe how big they are getting. We sure do miss you guys! Can't wait to see you and hear all about what the Lord is doing in your lives when I come home in December. Love you!
Post a Comment