The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Friday, September 24, 2010
Luke 2 months
Luke turned 2 months on the 21st (tuesday). He went for his doctor's appointment today and his stats are:
weight 12lbs 14oz (80%) nathan was 11 lbs 12 oz at this time
height 23 inches (75%)
head 15 1/4 inches (50%)
Thankfully (praise the Lord) I got my camera back yesterday so of course I had to snap a couple shots of him this afternoon. I just love his cute little smiles and we have been working on tummy time a little more recently to build those neck muscles up. Overall he is such a good and sweet baby and I am starting to learn his daytime routine. We have had a tough time in the late evenings with him screaming for up to an hour at a time. I thought it was reflux and it still may be, but it really only happens at that time of day so I think its just his fussy time. He is starting to sleep longer at night (up to six hours at a time some nights). Nathan continues to ask about him when he wakes up, wants to give him hugs and kisses, and give him his tete(paci) back when he drops it. He can be a little rough sometimes but thankfully not too bad. Luke, we love you and thank God for blessing our family with you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Precious!!! He is getting so big!!
GREAT pictures! He is just adorable.
Post a Comment