Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Recent Fun Times

 


Well I still haven't gotten my camera back from the shop yet so I have not been nearly as inspired to take as many photos as I usually do. However, I have snapped a couple of some of the fun things we have been doing. Nathan and the boys(Charlie and Wells) had fun at the zoo, especially the petting zoo area. This past friday night we went to see Miss Patty Cake at Dawson Church. It was a Pajama Party so all the kids dressed up in their PJ's and brought their favorite stuffed animal. Nathan loved clapping and dancing to the music, and of course seeing his friend Charlie. Luke has been smiling so much now which just melts my heart every day. Other fun things going on is Nathan's new baseball set and also watching football. Nathan loves to watch them "tackle" and has been running and diving into the bean bag saying "tackle". No, I did not teach him this and actually I have been trying to encourage him to watch them "run", or "throw" , or "catch", but all he cares about is "tackling." Hopefully he wont be tackling any friends.

Lastly, please pray for my heart because if I dont get my camera back soon, I just may have a "come apart."
Posted by Picasa

No comments: