The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Sunday, October 10, 2010
Luke's Sunday Best
I love this sweet outfit that was given to us when Nathan was born and was what Nathan wore when he was dedicated. It is our only Feltman Brother's outfit and as Luke is getting quite chubby he is about to outgrow his 3 month clothes. So I wanted to get a couple pics of him wearing this outfit. I was worried that our second child might not get as many pictures as Nathan did but I was wrong. With Nathan it was all the "first child" pics and now these are all the "possibly last child pics".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Adorable!
What a beautiful baby! I understand your reasoning for taking so many pics, too! Thinking Clark is my last baby is making me snap even more pics than I did of Caro possibly! Luke looks so adorable in his Feltman Bros:)
Aw, beautiful baby!
Post a Comment