The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Saturday, October 9, 2010
Western Day
It was Western Day at Old Baker's Farm today. I love anything western so I jumped at the opportunity to wear my cowboy hat and boots. Nathan loved listening to the live band, riding the toy tractors, and the big tractor for the hay ride. He also loved looking at the farm animals and swinging on the tire swings. We all got to pick pumpkins at the big pumpkin patch and it was neat to be able to run into several friends while we were there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment