The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Green Mountain Nature Trail
After our time in Guntersville we went back to Huntsville for a day and night. Since the weather was so nice we decided to do some more hiking on the nature trail on Green Mountain. Its a mile long easy hike with this really neat bridge and lots of places to throw rocks in the water or feed the ducks(Nathan's two favorite activities). Its fun to be able to bring Nathan and Luke up here because I remember walking around this trail when I was a little girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment