The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Monday, November 8, 2010
Luke's Possy
Luke and Caleb
Luke and Jackson
Luke and Lily
Luke and Aunt Karen
There have been lots of my friends who have had babies close to Luke's age but I don't have all of their pictures. Here are some of Luke's crew that we have hung out with recently.
1 comment:
Ha!! Love it!
Our little jaybirds ;) are too cute together!!
Jackson and Lily are precious!!!
Karen, of course, is beautiful!! ;)
Great possy!
Post a Comment