The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Thursday, January 27, 2011
Brothers
Since its been above freezing for a little while after Nathan's nap we have been trying to get outside a little in the evenings. Since Luke is quite a load to carry I tried putting him in the car with Nathan. The first night Nathan loved holding him and "helping" him. And yes Luke is chewing on everything; including the steering wheel. The second night Nathan was more excited about steering Luke around. I sure do pray these boys will grow up as each other's best friend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment