The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Monday, January 31, 2011
Sunday Picnic
After church yesterday we had a picnic in the front yard and then enjoyed the nice weather before the boys' nap times. Luke is starting to be able to sit for a little while without support. I still don't go far from his side to prevent a tumble but he is doing better. Nathan has been loving his "bicycle" but still can't quite reach the pedals. It wears him out though which is always a good thing. We were truly praising God for the warm weather and the ability to get out and enjoy the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment