Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Food!

 


 


 


 


Luke had his first bite of real food today. He turned 6 months yesterday and I wanted to wait until now to try anything solid in order to let his GI tract mature a little more. He tried oatmeal and loved chewing on the spoon but wasn't too fond of the texture or swallowing the oatmeal. Nathan enjoyed helping me make the oatmeal(he loves to "help" me cook anytime I'm in the kitchen) and watching Luke eat. I was hoping to get Nathan into his booster chair so that Luke could use the highchair but as of now Nathan wants nothing to do with his booster chair.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Alicia said...

What a big helper you have! Nathan looks so proud of his little bro! So so sweet!