The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Saturday, January 22, 2011
Luke 6 Months
Luke turned 6 months yesterday. As any mom would say...I can't believe it has gone by so fast. Although he is much bigger than Nathan was at this stage I really see him as much younger than I thought of Nathan at this time. It may be because I am still treating him like a newborn(swaddling, in the cradle still, just starting solids today). I am in no rush for this one to grow up that is for sure. He is starting to learn new tricks such as rolling from belly to back and almost from back to belly but not quite. I have been putting him in the boppy pillow to work on sitting which he likes for a couple minutes but then gets tired or frustrated. He still needs a lot of support to sit. He is starting to play with more toys now and definitley gets upset if you take something away that he wants to play with; and its just the beginning of teaching both of them how to share(yikes for me). I don't have Luke's weight yet because we don't go to the doctor for another couple weeks.
We truly praise the LORD for blessing us with two precious boys and pray that He would give Dan and I discernment and patience on how to raise them in a loving, Christ-honoring family.
New post below
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
He's SO cute! I really enjoyed holding him in the nursery today:)
Post a Comment