The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Luke 5 months (belated)
Luke was 5 months Dec 21st but the holidays distracted me a bit. Here are some of the more recent pictures I have of him. He is a ball of fun these days; full of smiles and gnawing on EVERYTHING. He has become more interested in toys and continues to love his jump jump. Before Christmas he weighed in at 16 lbs 13 oz so I'm sure he is over 17 lbs now. Nathan has been really sweet with him and wants to "see Luke" first thing in the morning and always wants to "show Luke" his toys. Nathan of course takes the toys back immediately which may pose a problem in the months to come but for now its so cute to see them light up around each other. I pray that they will grow together as best friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh my gosh...the last picture of the two boys is ADORABLE. You need to enlarge and frame ASAP!
You are such a great photographer...plus your subjects are super cute:)
Post a Comment