The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Having Fun
Here are some pictures of Luke in his Superman pose during tummy time. The picture quality isn't good of Nathan in his hat but I had to include it because I thought it was so cute that while I was taking pictures of Luke he didnt want to be left out so he grabbed the hat, climbed up on the couch, and said "picture of Nathan". In the last pictue I told him to get close to Luke so I could have a picture of both of them. Its cute but unfortunatley you can't see Luke at all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment