The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Monday, January 10, 2011
Luke's Dedication
We were grateful for the opportunity to dedicate Luke to the Lord this Sunday. What that means is that we stand before the church and thank God for the blessing of raising this child and promise to raise Luke in a manner that would bring glory to God. The verse we chose for Luke was one I found in a journal while I was pregnant with Luke and we have been praying this verse for him even before he was born. Galations 1:15 "But God has special plans for me and set me apart for His work even before I was born. He called me through His grace."
We were honored to have my parents and brother in town and my friend Karen Connor present for the dedication. It was also very special to be dedicating Luke the same day as my dear friends Heidi and James Drake dedicated their little girl Lily Faith.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What a blessing! Love the picture of Dan reading the verse to him, so sweet!
Post a Comment