8 Months
6 Months
4 Months
2 Months
As you can see, our baby boy keeps growing and growing. I do praise the LORD for blessing us with this precious and healthy boy and for allowing him to keep growing so well and for being such a joy!
I always think of so many things to write about but when I get down to doing a monthly update I can't always remember everything, but here are some new things this month.
-we have given up on trying baby food because this boy absolutely refuses to eat anything from a spoon. Although he still doesn't have any teeth he is getting all table food now. New things have been: ravioli noodles, veggie sticks(the chip sticks not real vegetables), sweet potato fries(although those kind of messed up his stomach), pears cut up, some avocado, soft beans,and tons of cheerios, puffs and any other kind of crackers. He also loves chewing on grass and anything he can grab outside. He almost choked on a dandelion the other day when I wasn't looking.
-he wants to crawl but still has a ways to go(so I think). He reaches over towards something, gets on his knees, and then falls on his belly.
-he gets VERY MAD when you take a toy,paper,leaf away from him.
-he is getting up at 5:30 am again instead of sleeping till 7 like he used to but i know its because he is not eating much food and gets hungry. So i have resorted to feeding him and then he goes back to sleep till 730 or 8 which is nice.
-He LOVES Nathan. He can be screaming and crying but if Nathan comes into the room he will immediately stop.
We love you Luke and praise God for you.
Several new (and not so wordy) posts below


No comments:
Post a Comment