Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Fun- Filled Weekend










We definitley had fun this past weekend. Nathan was overjoyed by getting to meet his all time favorites "Bob and Larry" from the Veggitales at StadiumFest at Spain Park High School. He still tells me several times a day that Larry gave him a high-five. Then on Sunday my friend Lisa and I finished the Talledega Half-Marathon. Lisa is a veteran runner who has run several half and full marathons but this was my first half. We had fun(which is of course what its really all about) and we were happy with our times(which is also nice). I ran it in 2 hours and 40 seconds, I guess my goal for next time will be under 2 hours. This was a new years goal of mine and I am thankful to have accomplished it. Now it will be nice to go biking more and less "long" runs.

2 comments:

Dana and Chris Sheheane said...

girl I am so impressed and so proud of you!!!!!!!! i'm inspired to run!! way to go!!! love u!! dana

Dawn said...

Congrats on finishing the half marathon! That is a big accomplishment. You are so dedicated and should be so proud!