Here are some pics I have had on my computer for awhile that I thought I would post about. Luke is just about crawling; he is definitley moving about but mainly through rolling and scooting, not quite making forward progress yet. I'm not sure if I am ready for him to be mobile yet but I know he so badly wants to reach all his toys without assistance. Nathan is proudly wearing his crown he made for Jesus (the King of Kings). We have been trying to do a craft for each part of the Easter story and this was one day. We talked about how Jesus had to wear a crown of thorns but didn't make that part of our craft; we focused our craft on the King of Kings part and decorated a fancy crown. The last picture is what many mornings look like; Larry the Cucumber always by our side and of course needing a bib while he eats his yogurt.
The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Sunday, April 10, 2011
Around the House
Here are some pics I have had on my computer for awhile that I thought I would post about. Luke is just about crawling; he is definitley moving about but mainly through rolling and scooting, not quite making forward progress yet. I'm not sure if I am ready for him to be mobile yet but I know he so badly wants to reach all his toys without assistance. Nathan is proudly wearing his crown he made for Jesus (the King of Kings). We have been trying to do a craft for each part of the Easter story and this was one day. We talked about how Jesus had to wear a crown of thorns but didn't make that part of our craft; we focused our craft on the King of Kings part and decorated a fancy crown. The last picture is what many mornings look like; Larry the Cucumber always by our side and of course needing a bib while he eats his yogurt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment