The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Nathan
Since I can never get a good family picture where we are all smiling I have just come to realize I will have lots of individual pictures of each boy. Nathan had fun smelling the flowers, sliding down a piece of wood, and just running around.
Funny comment from Nathan the other day:
He was going outside to play with Dan and he said "Mom, I'm going outside to play with Daddy, just text me." Kids really do listen to everything you say and do and I'm sure I say that to Dan quite often.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
LOVE Nathan's comment!! HILARIOUS what our kiddos pick up on!
Yall look GREAT!! :)
Fabu pictures!!!! Nathan is too funny!
Post a Comment