Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Monday, June 13, 2011

Fun at the Lake

 


Yay for the lake. I LOVE the lake and always have and although I am in no way complaining but for the last 3 years I have been pregnant or with a newborn in the summer and have not been able to truly live up the lake and all of its activities. Well, no holding back now! We went tubing, swimming A LOT, slip n sliding, boating, fishing, walking around the lake, and firefly catching. It was amazing. It made it even more fun to have my brother there and to celebrate my dad for an early Father's day. I am so grateful for the opportunity to go to the lake and for my parents' hospitality.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Shireen said...

Looks like yall are doing GREAT!!! Glad yall had such a fun time! I'm loving getting to see all the fun pictures!! I really don't know how you have so many hands :) to be able to manage getting so many pictures, girl, but I know that everyone enjoys seeing them!

I do hope you're all recovering well...it takes time, I know. I give Dan KUDOS KUDOS and MORE KUDOS for going to the lake after just having been so sick (and surely still recovering)!!! He needs to be treated to a VERY SPECIAL dinner :) by his wifey! ;)

I'm glad you got to get to the lake!!! That's totally speaking to YOUR love language!! Yay!!!