The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Wednesday, June 22, 2011
Father's Day
Better late than never. I want to thank God for the great men in my life. I have to thank my own dad for loving me unconditionally and sacrificially as a child, girl and now wife and mother. I will always be a daddy's girl. I want to thank my father-in-law for raising a son to be God-fearing, compassionate and diligient in all he does. And also for welcoming me into the family as a daughter. And last, but defintely not least I want to thank my amazing husband for being such a wonderful daddy to our two little boys. He exudes patience, love, and fun as soon as he enters the house and we just all adore him!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sweet post. Love the pic of Dan and your drummer in training, Nathan. Precious!
Post a Comment