Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Luke 11 Months

 


 


 


 


Luke turned 11 months yesterday. I don't know if I want to cry or not because I really can't believe my BABY is so close to being a YEAR!!!. We have been having so much fun with our Lukey(as Nathan likes to call him). He is, and has been into everything and wants to be standing most all of the time. I put him on one of Nathan's old riding toys for the first time yesterday and he took off! He still army crawls everywhere but after a several days of crawling like a snake across the yard and sidewalk he has found out how to bear crawl so avoid anymore abrasions. But if its a smooth surface he is back on his belly again slithering like a snake. He still only has one tooth but eats just about anything he can pick up. Half the time he eats all his food and then we grab what Nathan isn't eating to give more to Luke. Even though he started out so chubby and still has got some good rolls he has significantly slimmed down and is now barely 20lbs which is not far from what Nathan weighed at this time. I am nursing him only twice a day and he still doesnt take a bottle or a sippy cup well so hopefully those little fingers of his are grabbing enough food throughout the day. We love you Luke and pray that God will continue to bless you with good health and a joyful heart!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Shireen said...

Yay, Luke!! I can't believe you and Caleb are almost a whole year old!! I LOVE it!!! I'm ready to meet your personalities!! ;)

Love you and happy 11 months, big guy!

Shireen said...

Yay, Luke!! I can't believe you and Caleb are almost a whole year old!! I LOVE it!!! I'm ready to meet your personalities!! ;)

Love you and happy 11 months, big guy!