Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Friday, July 29, 2011

First Baseball Game



















We took Nathan and Luke to a Baron's baseball game this week and it was really so much fun. We went with the Phillips and Terrels from our core group which was fun for all of us. Nathan and Trenton had fun watching the game(a little), listening to all the music in between innings(does that suprise anyone?), and running around everywhere(even less suprising). Thankfully, there is a grassy area on the side that was perfect for running and playing in the dirt. Luke and Micah had a good time taking it all in as well. I can't say I'm the biggest baseball fan but I don't have anything against it and they sure make for fun family outings! Hope to go to another one soon! Oh, and the daddies had fun eating because all the snacks were only $1.

No comments: