Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Friday, July 29, 2011

Luke's First Real Haircut

 


 


 


Last week I took Nathan in to get a haircut and while I was there I decided at the last minute to get Luke's hair trimmed as well. He had more hair than I thought and I'm so glad I got him a real haircut. I have been just trying to trim it off his ears but he was growing quite a mullet in the back. Thankfully, I had my small camera with me so I wouldn't miss out on this momentous occassion. He did great. Both of my boys love Ms. Renae. Nathan always has to take his shirt off(because the hair itches him) and of course gets a sucker when he is done. He was sweet and even got Luke a sucker(I think with the hopes of him getting two but hey, its the thought that counts).
Posted by Picasa

No comments: