Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Fun at the lake

 


 


 


 


We had the opportunity to go the the lake this weekend and we all had a great time. Although we don't have any pictures of Nathan swimming that was his favorite part. We went through about 3 outfits a day getting in and out of the lake swimming. He also loved playing with our neighbors' kids pushing toys cars through the dirt(of course we have lots of dirt and cars at home which never excites him but up there he was having a ball). Luke loved swinging, playing/eating the dirt, and they both loved the boat. At night Dan and I got to watch our neighbors shoot off fireworks and they gave us quite a show.

Two new posts below from this weekend. (I never can narrow the pics down so I just include a bunch)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: