Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

On the Boat

 


Both boys LOVED the boat. They were mesmerized by the water splashing by and the the wind in their face. I grew up loving the lake and all things boating so I am so thankful to have the opportunity to share such a passion with both of them at such an early age. The only funny thing that Nathan is doing recently is that he does not like mommy or daddy to get out of the boat into the water to go tubing or skiing or anything(one time Dan just had to jump out to fix something on the boat for a minute and Nathan got so upset). I guess he is worried something will happen to us but for now we are just riding and that means all of us, no skiing or tubing for mommy at this time.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: