Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Great Outdoors

 


We had fun getting outdoors this weekend and the weather was perfect. My parents were in town so we took them to Tannehill State Park which is one of our favorite places to go. This was the first time we went when they had their trade days so that was exciting. The highlight for Nathan is always getting into the stream and throwing rocks of course. Then on Sunday Dan and I took the boys to the railroad park at Ross Bridge. The leaves were already starting to turn which excites me about fall coming. I'm just so thankful for all the pretty areas we have around the Birmingham area.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Looks like you guys had a fun week-end! I'll have to find out more about the railroad park at Ross Bridge as Evie is obsessed with trains right now!