Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Friday, September 2, 2011

Why I Don't Get Things Done Around the House

 


As you can see my little Luke is quite a busy boy. He is definitley more of a climber than Nathan was. He is so much fun yet so much work at the same time. Gotta love a boy at heart though (and I'm blessed to have TWO!).

Pictures above are: luke finding the only piece of trash at the playground and instantly finding it like a magnet and giving me his charming smile so I wouldn't pry it out of his hands, playing on top of and pushing the laundry basket, reading and enjoying a snack on top of the antique trunk in our family room, emptying to pantry and other cabinets, trying to crawl upstairs until big brother stopped him,...and that was just one morning.

We love you Luke, thanks for giving me good exercise.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: